Expand your technical capabilities by hiring our skilled engineers who have experience of building great software products.
At Exper Labs, we value relationships with our partner clients and team members. We have established a healthy work culture that ensures our clients achieve their business goals and our employees excel in their careers.
Every project is distinct and requires a unique recipe with just the right mix of resources, team members, and oversight to excel. Exper Labs offers two different engagement models to provide you with the most feasible way to conduct your project and accelerate business growth. We have designed our engagement models in such a way to optimize your resources, cut down costs, maximize productivity, and deliver world-class solutions.
Direct Communication on Slack, Zoom, etc.
Agile SCRUM Methodology
Project Management using Jira, Trello, etc.
Exper Labs aims to build a customized remote team tailored to your business needs. By following your company’s workflow, dedicating their full attention to your project, and communicating with you directly on daily basis, your remote team will not only work in close collaboration but act as an extension of your in-house team. Exper Lab’s hybrid model for team augmentation will help your company achieve maximum workflow optimization.
Why Choose This Model?
- We build every remote unit by pre-selecting employees that match your ideal candidate profile, so you can forget about the hassle of wading through countless resumes.
- You don’t have to go through the vigorous process of hiring and training an in-house team, so project delivery is ramped up as teams enter execution mode within a matter of days.
- You get access to a bigger talent pool of the same quality recruited by top-tier tech giants.
- A remote workforce offers significant cost savings as we take care of the office space, infrastructure, team building activities, insurance, retirement savings (401K), and much more.
- As we work ahead of Western timezones, it gives you the advantage of having things ready before your team starts their day. It also provides you with the benefit of having around-the-clock working support. We also plan to have a few hours overlap with your working hours for better collaboration.
Fixed Cost Projects
Typically covering a clearly defined objective and pre-agreed deliverables, the fixed cost model is ideal for small-sized and urgent projects. It works perfectly for companies with a vivid understanding of what they want to achieve, required resources, and project timeframes.
Why Choose This Model?
- Project requirements are clear, agreed-upon up-front, and unlikely to change during the project lifecycle, ensuring streamlined workflow.
- The budget is pre-negotiated and fixed before the fulfillment of the project, so all sides have an accurate view of costs, and the budget is not exceeded.
- Minimal scope of error due to well-defined objectives
- Payment is made after the completion of the project once all the pre-discussed milestones are achieved.
- 100% accuracy is ensured when all parameters are set.
- Ruby on rails